As a licensed Florida notary in the East Fort Myers area, my task is to take acknowledgments and administer oaths.
I need to verify your identity and witness your signature. You must sign the document in my physical presence.
I need to ensure that you understand what you are signing
and that you are not being coerced to sign. I need you to provide the document; I am not a lawyer, and I can not
recommend how to word a document that fits your need.
I am available to perform the following services:
- Take acknowledgments, where you are declaring that you are signing the document willingly for its intended purpose.
- Administer oaths, where you are swearing that a set of facts are true.
- Make certified photocopies from original documents such as passports, driver licenses, titles, Social Security cards, diplomas,
medical reords, contracts, leases and other other documents where
certified copies can not be made by a public official. Examples of public records which cannot be notarized are: birth,
marriage, death, citizenship, court documents, student transcripts, income tax forms, and professional licenses.
- Verify the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of a motor vehicle. I need to physically inspect the vehicle.
- Certify the contents of a safe deposit box in the presence of a bank official.
- Perform a marriage ceremony. You need to present me a valid marriage license.
I have never performed a marriage ceremony, but I would love to do one for you.
Please call me, Jerome Tuttle, at 239-400-5732.
This url is fortmyersnotary.me and was last updated by Jerome Tuttle on Jan. 10, 2020.